“Overpriced and Underwhelmed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

What can I say this place states that they offer Mexican food that is good and I find it has no real flavor. We wont be back here and don't care to see it go.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had my 40th "Diva" Bday dinner with my girlfriends here a few years ago and recently did a happy hour/Girls Night Out a couple months ago. LOVE the "Pina Lola" -- which is a custom margarita I created by taking their "Lola" (guava) margarita and having them add the "Pina" (my FAVORITE fruit = pineapple)...it is the BEST margarita in town! Food is also good...especially the guacamole with crab (which they have & can run out of!)!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a very attractive restaurant (if you like modern) with a competent waitstaff. It is what most Mexican restaurants should be like, but aren't. You can indulge yourself in real Mexican food, such as corn smut, which I have never seen on another Mexican menu in the U.S. The salsa placed on the table for the chips is excellent. In fact, all the food is excellent. You may not want to return to Tex-Mex restaurants. They do serve food that will be familiar (at least in name) to those who patronize Tex-Mex restaurants, so you can dine here with squeamish friends.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good Mexican food. Probably the best in the area. The food is more authentic because it is not a chain. The place itself is small and gets very busy. If you have to wait for a table, there isn't much room to stand. I've never been disappointed at AZUL 17

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stop here at least once a month to satisfy our ceviche crave. They offer some that are not on the menus and have seasonal specials too. Always great food and service.