“great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The ceviche was extremely good. The service and food are excellent. Teguila bar from heaven, and salsa dancing every week. Cant beat it.

There are newer reviews for Azul 17

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a nice dinner here with the SO and a friend. I was the DD, so I didn't get to try out the drink menu, but they seemed to really enjoy the drinks they had (pisco sour, wine). We tried the guacamole, which was made fresh at the table, and was very tasty. I had a nice seafood enchilada, which was very rich and tasty. Our friend had some scallops that looked quite nice as well. I would definitely like to go back and try some more items from the menu...

This is located in the strip mall off of Snowden that has the clock tower (there are two strip malls next to each other and I'm always pulling into the wrong one...)

1  Thank MarkerMan
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Went out over the holiday weekend and had a great experience. We have been before and they have steeped up their game. We had Red Snapper Ceviche it was sweet with blackberries and avocado and shrimp and snapper amazing combo! Had the seafood stew and a Caesar Salad with White Anchovy all was so fresh and tasty. The service was great fast and polite. We had the La Bamba Margarita and if you love Tequilla and Margaritas then you gotta go here and treat yourself!

1  Thank B K
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Started to go to another Mexican restaurant until I read the reviews. Decided on Azul and was one of the best decisions made to eat out. I was driving and my wife had a coconut mango tequila that was not only visually inviting; but, delicious (she said). The food was fresh and tasty and will be a frequent visit for me, but I won't drive the next time!

1  Thank timamu2009
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Monday night had a short wait for a table. Fair service and good drinks expensive - poor to average food and expensive! We had to ask our waitress for chips and salsa - she didn't seem to want to bother. The waiters at the other tables were mixing salsa for their tables different taste.
Our waitress could not care less and said they only had mild and hot - charged us extra for a tiny
sample of hot salsa! Wife had a fish dish liked the taste. I had steak fajitas I would not feed my dog very hard tuff meat could not chew! Better fajitas at the various Mexican Chain's! I enjoyed the Mexican Draft Beer and a special house drink! Great atmosphere and nice bar area, but this is not New York you pay first for atmosphere and food is second. The Hostess - Manager was very nice and friendly!