“Great value and delicious”
Review of Pho Dat Thanh

Pho Dat Thanh
Ranked #67 of 267 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We used to live in the area and whenever we are home to visit we eat here at least two or three times. It is always busy but the service is efficient. My favorites are ginger scallion chicken and string bean delight. My kids love the big bowls of Pho and all the fun toppings. Great value for the money and the quality of food is high despite the basic decor.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I eat a lot of Vietnamese food and this place is good. The Pho has no MSG yet flavorful. A large bowl of Pho has plenty of noodle but little meat but the price can't be beat. The mango shake is good, the beer is good and cheap, the grilled pork with vermicelli is flavorful. Overall, a great restaurant at a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place is in a stripe mall in Columbia Maryland off Snowden River Parkway and pretty easy to find. The food was good, I think I paid about $12 for my meal so it was reasonable. And the food was really good. The service was fine too. All around a good place to eat it you like Pho and Vietnamese food. Enjoy.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Having recently moved from Silver Spring to Ellicott City, I've had to adjust to not having quite the same level of variety and sheer volume of dining choices. I'm picky as well--having been to Viet Nam to adopt my daughter. This place rocks! Extensive menu including, reasonably priced, family friendly, and the all important fresh large Thai basil and cilantro.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went early on a Tuesday evening. The place was half empty but was nearly full by the time we left. The pho had rich broth and came with all the usual accoutrement: mung bean sprouts, jalapeno, basil, and cilantro(!). The goi cuon (rice paper rolls) were a disappointment as they contained little more than rice vermicelli. It turns out that there was another version of goi cuon on the menu that was much more interesting. Service was prompt and the prices were reasonable.