“Outstanding Sandwich Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: twitter: @bonfresco
Description: twitter: @bonfresco
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Truly wonderful sandwiches, soups, and salads with mixed greens and romaine lettuce served countless ways. Fresh ingredients and outstanding in-store breads (ciabatta, baguette, or flat bread). About 14 tables in store. Very efficient large carry out staff. Orders taken fast and wrapped well, Take your order to a table of take out. Party of two for lunch (carry out). We had the hummus sandwich and the london broil sandwich. Both exceptional. Price was quite affordable and reasonable for the quality! Looks like a weekly lunch stop.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I tell everyone the sandwiches are gourmet at non-gourmet prices. The soups are usually quite good too. It's impressive to see them bake the bread, and Bar-B-Que the meats and veggies. My favorite is the Chicken Picante sandwich. I'm unable to describe what it tastes like, but it's delicious.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The London Broil is my favorite sandwich from anywhere. The perfect sandwich. You might as well pick up a loaf of ciabatta for later while you're at it (two bucks).

Reviewed July 22, 2013

So many sandwiches to choose from, and all options seem so appetizing. I chose the Capri (one of the many versions of an Italian cold cut sandwich), and it was super yummy. Fantastic bread!!!! The lentils and feta side was pretty tasty too, although we don't know why we paid $4 for it when a little sign in front of the register says 50 cents. Hmm...

The sandwiches arrive very quickly, and the service is friendly and patient.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I'm a native of Columbia and I can't believe I hadn't heard about this place until recently. This is absolutely the best place to get a quick sandwich in all of Columbia. The ingredients are all fresh, sandwiches are inventive, original, and delicious, and prices are very reasonable. Most sandwiches come on ciabatta bread which they bake fresh on site, it's crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. I try to force myself to try different sandwiches but I keep going back to the London Broil, which is the best roast beef sandwich I've ever had anywhere. The brownies are equally impressive. They also make challah bread in time for the weekend, which is some of the best I've ever had. This is a family owned place, the staff is friendly, and in the 2 years or so I've been going here I always see the same employees, which I feel speaks well for a restaurant. The only drawback is that it's a small place that gets very crowded, and while service is always quick it is sometimes impossible to find a seat during peak hours.