“Best Sandwich is Columbia”
Review of Bon Fresco

Bon Fresco
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: twitter: @bonfresco
Description: twitter: @bonfresco
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Everything in this place is made in house. The turkey, london broil, the bread, pasta salad, everything! The meals are simple, flavorful and just the right size. It is a hidden gem in columbia yet it is ALWAYS packed. This is my go-to sandwich place

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I are big sandwich people. We could eat sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When we moved back to the area, my parents raved about this place and they weren't lying! Their ciabatta bread is some of the best I've ever had in my life. It really takes their sandwiches to the next level. I love their corned beef and also several of their Italian ones. You can eat there or take it to go. A great find. Better than any chain sandwich shop! Stop in once and you'll be hooked!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Being European I'm very picky when it comes to bread so it's been a real challenge finding decent bread, but Bon Fresco's is the real deal. Especially the ciabatta is to die for! My favorite is the mozzarella & tomatoes with fresh pesto, but really everything on the menu is great. Be sure to check out the soups also.

It's a friendly little mom & pop place with limited seating so during rush hour you might be better off doing take-out. We frequently stop there on our way to work because service is fast (and for the amazing food, of course!)

1  Thank Guinnie
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

The tomatoe and mozzarella sandwich is the best ever. Also, the curry chicken salad is wonderful. We've had many of the sandwiches and all were great. Can be tough to park.

1  Thank brozier
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Bon Fresco is a great lunch place. You order, then wait for your number to be called. Very casual, but clean. The food is prepared fresh.

1  Thank CafeLady