“Excellent hotel.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent hotel.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Good clean, new hotel with very nice rooms. Relaxing, great service and front desk personnel. Highly recommend staying if you're in the area. Fast food, coffee, and good restaurants very close by. Try the Pub Dog for pizza and awesome beer!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
souperhoop,

Thanks for the kind words regarding the property and conveniences around us. I agree with your assessment of Pub Dog as well. Great place to eat and fairly convenient for our guests. Yes, the beer selection is good as well.

Thanks for staying with us!

Chuck Chandler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We really enjoyed the fresh, open feel of this hotel. It is about 5 years old. Our room was comfortable, clean and tastefully decorated with a spacious arrangement. I am a frequent Marriott patron but this was the firs time in this particular brand and it was an impressive change of pace. The staff at this particular hotel were well-mannered and helpful. Pool is a little small but it served us well in entertaining our young niece and nephew since they and parents were the only ones using it. It is a nice choice if you want a location convenient to the Columbia neighborhood.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
bymollyjack,

First of all, let me say Thank you for being a Marriott loyalist. Welcome to the SpringHill Brand. Sounds like we were a nice surprise for you.

I am glad you were able to relax a little and enjoy your time here in Columbia. Being an all suite property, the rooms are a little oversized relative to a traditional hotel room.

Our team is extremely courteous and helpful, I appreciate you recognizing them. As your travels bring you back to the are, you know were to stay. We will be happy to welcome you back! Thanks for staying with us. Chuck Chandler
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I usually stay in lower end places, but was put up here due to a job interview. The staff was amazing. I forgot to bring a tie. They were helpful in suggestions of what would be open early enough, where to find it etc. And I misplaced my umbrella, thinking I left it in the room when I checked out. They were very responsive to email, checking with the cleaning staff etc.

As for the rooms, it was nice enough that if it had a kitchen, I would be comfortable living there!

I would definitely recommend staying there.

BG2471,

Thank you for your kind words about the team and the comfortability of your stay.

I am glad they were so responsive and helpful with your tie and umbrella. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We are very proud of the price/value the SpringHill Suites brand represents.

I hope your interview went well and best of luck on landing a new job!

Regards, Chuck Chandler
Drewryville, Virginia
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Great stay rooms were nice and clean.The breakfast and the staff were wonderful I was there for one night 5/1/14 .The lady at the desk on 3to11 shift was a great help.I travel often and this was a great experience.

• Stayed May 2014
kltenn,

Thanks for the great review! Thank you for staying with us. I am thrilled that everything worked out for you so well.

We have a great team and they obviously took good care of you. Please come back you are in the area. Chuck Chandler
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed May 1, 2014

From the time I entered the parking lot, I was welcomed like I never would have imagined. I had trouble with my rental car and the Assistant Manager, Parminder,came out to assist me. The check in, the room, the breakfast, the entire 5 night stay has been absolutely the best I have ever experienced. (I've traveled for work over 20 years) These people know how to make you feel comfortable and safe. They are there for any/every need you have. The rooms are spacious and there is every thing you really need there. The daily housekeeping was excellent. Some of the names (but not all) are: Lisa, Jessica, Jiselle and Parminder as people that helped me when I needed it and made me feel at home. I will 100% stay here again when, and if, i travel here and I hope I do.

Room Tip: I had 313 and it was great.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dappersmooch,

Once again, all I can say is Thank You for your incredible review. We have a great team here and love to take care of our guests. It's great when we get feedback like this to share with everyone!

Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area! Chuck Chandler
Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed May 1, 2014

As a frequent lodger at to the Spring Hill Suites, I've had the best home away from experience. The staff show superb professionalism and welcoming at check-in, checkout and during the stay. Kudos to Gisele, Imani, Lisa, Rhonda, Jessica and the latest addition of Mr. P.

The staff have gone the extra mile at each of my stays over the past year in accommodating my requests.

Room Tip: High floors have been very quite.
Green Features: Linen and towel re-use programs. Eco-friendly lighting
Muayyad A.,

What a fantastic summation of those at the desk that have taken such good care of you during your visits. Thank you so much for sharing your feelings and offering such a great review of the hotel.

We love our loyal guests and are thrilled that we have consistently been able to deliver exceptional service for you. We look forward to having you with us many times into the future!
Berryville, Virginia
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Jeff B " 2nd Home"
Wonderful accommodations, well maintained, and clean. The room are gorgeous and very spacious. Courteous staff from the front desk to the Manager. whenever I arrive, as soon as I walk in, any front Desk staff and the current assistant General manager"Mr. Sink", have each gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

Go ahead stay with best and experience it yourself.

Room Tip: My favorite is fourth floor less noise
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Jeff B.,

What can I say other than Thank You! Thanks for your kind remarks, your support and your repeat business! Mr. Singh has been a great addition to the team as well.

I hope to have a chance to meet you during your next stay!