SpringHill Suites Columbia
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$139
$125
GardenInn.com
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$99
Hampton.com
$128
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$100
$95
Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
All reviewsfront deskshower roomdesk areathe breakfast areasitting areabagelsfavorite hotelfridge and microwaveindoor poolthe general managerwonderful staysoccer tournamentcomplimentary breakfastnice propertyclean hotelking bedgreat room
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the rev3 half full triathlon.

The only thing that i noticed in the immediate location of the hotel was a kfc and a popular book store.

The in laws were happy to find out that there is a casino and an outlet mall located about 10 miles away.

Rooms were very clean and spacious.

Everyone was happy with the breakfast. If you are coming for the race they had a breakfast packed for those leaving earlier than the 7am serving time.

I paid 99 a night, booked about 6mos before staying

If i come back to the area i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have no problem saying this is the best 3 star hotel I've ever stayed at. I've stayed at a Spring Hill Suites hotel twice now and this is one of the best mid-level brands out there. The hotel is easy to get to and close to many restaurants in the area. I was greeted at check in by a very helpful and pleasant front desk person. My fourth floor room was extremely clean and well appointed. I like how the desk also serves as a divider between the living area and the bed. The shower area and toilet are actually separate which I thought was a little weird, but was not a problem. Both of them had their own sink. My one and only minor complaint about this hotel has to do with the TV. They apparently use Dish Network as their provider and there were a few channels that frequently cut out and made some shows unwatchable. I didn't watch that much TV so this wasn't a big deal for me. There is a free breakfast served that is your typical hotel continental breakfast. For other places to eat in the area, this may sound strange but I recommend trying the food buffet bars at Wegman's grocery store. We don’t have one of those here and the food and range of selection was fantastic. Also try the Silver Diner, which is a little further away in Laurel, but worth the trip. It is a 50s diner theme and serve breakfast (all day!) as well as burgers, etc. I will certainly return to this hotel and will recommend it to others in my company who travel to the area. Excellent!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am travelling 2-3 times a year down to USA and this is definetely one of the best place I have reserved .
Clean rooms with large space , toilette separated from bathroom, small space for fast kitchen as well for home-office. Great , fast and gentle service at the reception. Breakfast included but space is limited when the hotel is full. I will return when I will be around also if cost is 20% higher than others!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ecobravo55
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My business colleagues usually handle accommodations for our itinerant business meetings. Last minute arrangements left us with limited options. This hotel proved to be convenient to the airport. Fourth floor rooms have built-in desks that are perfect for working throughout the day. When we needed to meet the conference room on the first floor was well outfitted for the task. There's good dining in the vicinity, as well as major thoroughfares to all local destinations, though rush hour traffic can be oppressive.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great modern, clean lobby and rooms with free breakfast, indoor pool, free parking. It is next to Hampton inn. Near KFC fast food and great Pho Vietnamese restaurant An Loi. Quiet, out of the way hotel, twenty minutes from BWI. Near golf courses.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bryan S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear PickyReno, I'm pleased to hear that you had a great. I will share your comments with our team as I am very proud of them and there continued service. We are fortunate to be in an area surrounded by all different restaurant establishments and great grocery stores. We look forward to your next visit in the Columbia area.