SpringHill Suites Columbia
$122
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$169
$125
GardenInn.com
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$99
Hampton.com
$100
$95
$128
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
All reviewsfront deskshower roomdesk areathe breakfast areasitting areabagelsfavorite hotelfridge and microwaveindoor poolthe general managerwonderful staysoccer tournamentcomplimentary breakfastnice propertyclean hotelking bedgreat room
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am travelling 2-3 times a year down to USA and this is definetely one of the best place I have reserved .
Clean rooms with large space , toilette separated from bathroom, small space for fast kitchen as well for home-office. Great , fast and gentle service at the reception. Breakfast included but space is limited when the hotel is full. I will return when I will be around also if cost is 20% higher than others!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ecobravo55
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My business colleagues usually handle accommodations for our itinerant business meetings. Last minute arrangements left us with limited options. This hotel proved to be convenient to the airport. Fourth floor rooms have built-in desks that are perfect for working throughout the day. When we needed to meet the conference room on the first floor was well outfitted for the task. There's good dining in the vicinity, as well as major thoroughfares to all local destinations, though rush hour traffic can be oppressive.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great modern, clean lobby and rooms with free breakfast, indoor pool, free parking. It is next to Hampton inn. Near KFC fast food and great Pho Vietnamese restaurant An Loi. Quiet, out of the way hotel, twenty minutes from BWI. Near golf courses.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bryan S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear PickyReno, I'm pleased to hear that you had a great. I will share your comments with our team as I am very proud of them and there continued service. We are fortunate to be in an area surrounded by all different restaurant establishments and great grocery stores. We look forward to your next visit in the Columbia area.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here for the first time as i had to be at my office early that is nearby. I usually stay at the Springhill Suites in Annapolis.

The place is a few years old and is the new Springhill design. The lobby is very sleek and modern. What I don't like is that the lighting in the rooms, particularly above the bed, is horrible. It feels just like a hospital and the green walls add to that feel. It just doesn't feel warm which is why I avoid these newer designed Springhills.

Other than my dislike, this hotel was solid in the facility and service. If they adjusted the lighting i would make this a regular stop.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jim C, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I myself have been here just a few weeks and can understand your frustration with the "master switch" in the rooms. I myself took a little while to get use to the lighting in the rooms. We certainely appreciate your feedback and are continuing to work with our inhouse maintenance team to make sure every guest has an enjoyable stay every day. We loook forward to your visit again next time in town. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I broke my glasses and was therefore unable to read anything. I took them to the front desk and came back a while later. Like the shoemaker's elves, the work had been done in my absence and my glasses were as good as new. Thanks RHONDA for the help.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Francesca7035

Dear, Francesca 7035, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel team memeber Rhonda, I myself have been here just a few weeks and can already see what a tremendous asset Rhonda is to our hotel. I have shared your comments with Rhonda and our front desk team so that all will continue to exemplify the same can do attitude that they do every day! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next time you are in the area.