“Good food and fast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Good food and fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group of 5. Your order and then they seat you. They have an open kitchen which I like so you can see how and who is preparing your food. I ordered the Dynamite and it was good. Thought it would be spicy but not so much. The service was good as well. Nice selection on the menu and great value.

“Hot and Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The 3 of us went there and this place is as good as it's big brother P.F.Chang's. You can get different Asian fusion type meals prepared hot and fresh. Every one can pick their favorite. I personally like the Korean BBQ Beef.

Visited September 2012
“Fantastic chicken lettuce wraps!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Have stopped in before and the food has always been great. Stopped in this time for a quick, light bite. Tried the chicken lettuce wraps. Perfection!! Very tasty and very light. A great meal on a hot day.

Sykesville, Maryland
“Great Freshly made Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was my first time at Pei Wei. It did not disapoint. I would rate it above Panda Express because they prepare your food fresh. It doesn't come off a steam table.
I was impressed by the touch screen soda fountain; first one I've seen. Service outstanding.
I was ordering my dinner with drink and spring roll. The cashier suggested the value dinner to me instead of taking advantage of my ignorance. I had thought that's what I was ordering.
Clean, quite dining room.

• Visited May 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Pei Wei does not disappoint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have eaten at Pei Wei many times so it is about time I wrote a review. They feature a number of Asian cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Korean, etc. Pei Wei is a casual restaurant where you order and pay at the counter, sit down, and in a few minutes they'll bring your order to you. They cook up your meal fresh as soon as you order. They have the best lo mein and crab wontons anywhere! If you order a dish with rice, you can choose between white or brown rice. For most entrees, you can choose chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu. The service is always very prompt.
Check out Pei Wei if you are looking for a fresh and not too expensive Asian meal.

• Visited May 2012