“Fantastic chicken lettuce wraps!!!”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #107 of 267 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Have stopped in before and the food has always been great. Stopped in this time for a quick, light bite. Tried the chicken lettuce wraps. Perfection!! Very tasty and very light. A great meal on a hot day.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was my first time at Pei Wei. It did not disapoint. I would rate it above Panda Express because they prepare your food fresh. It doesn't come off a steam table.
I was impressed by the touch screen soda fountain; first one I've seen. Service outstanding.
I was ordering my dinner with drink and spring roll. The cashier suggested the value dinner to me instead of taking advantage of my ignorance. I had thought that's what I was ordering.
Clean, quite dining room.

1  Thank cw4rpdunn
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have eaten at Pei Wei many times so it is about time I wrote a review. They feature a number of Asian cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Korean, etc. Pei Wei is a casual restaurant where you order and pay at the counter, sit down, and in a few minutes they'll bring your order to you. They cook up your meal fresh as soon as you order. They have the best lo mein and crab wontons anywhere! If you order a dish with rice, you can choose between white or brown rice. For most entrees, you can choose chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu. The service is always very prompt.
Check out Pei Wei if you are looking for a fresh and not too expensive Asian meal.

1  Thank SupermanRoSteel
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We decided to go to Pei Wei for dome yummy carry out. We placed our order and then waited, and waited. When we asked, they needed to make one more dish. Then they apologized and offered to take the price of that dish off the order. OK, I said. They must have meant, we aren't going to make it. @ 50 minutes of wait time, my husband was fed up and asked them if they could please stop everything, and just make the final dish for our carryout. It was there is 2 minutes. When we arrived home, my daughter's dish had tofu in it instead of chicken. A very disappointing Friday night Carryout.

1  Thank takeabreak_09
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have visited Pei Wei a couple of times, each time is as great as the last. The place can get really busy during the lunch hour. They have staff that tries to seat your table before you order during this time. I have noticed when ordering my usual dish Thai Dynamite with shrimp, the shrimp has more breading than usual. I still enjoy my meal but it was just something I noticed recently.