“Great subs!”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #204 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The sub shop is easy to get to and they are the fastest sub makers around. You never have to wait more than 5 minutes to get your sub. The staff is always friendly and polite. They are always restocking and cleaning tables.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have two huge issues with this franchise or per say this location in particular.

1. I live 2.5 miles and they advertise delivery-- I called to have my order taken and organize delivery and they said I live too far away.... I mapquested it-- literally 2.5 miles-- how could that possibly be too far to deliver?

2. So I go to the location to get my food.... they are fast-- way fast with their service... so I get my subs placed on the ledge and I simply ask for a bag for them. I get told to do it myself ... I look puzzled and the employee points to the bag that are on their side of the counter and says its my responsibility to bag my subs... no big deal but that did not speak to service to me

3. Subs were ok-- very dry even though we got everything on them

1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a reasonably price bite to eat- JJ's is it. The subs are superior to Subway. The ingredients are always fresh. The service at JJ's is always excellent- no standing around waiting. The dine-in area was clean with ample seating. Always recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

They make a basic sub sandwich and try to give it a catchy name, but it's still just the same food you can get at dozens of other sandwich / deli type restaurants. Nothing special or gourmet here.

1  Thank MD_Retired_MD
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Great little sub shop in columbia, fresh bread and meat. Wish there was one in Annapolis!!!!

1  Thank AnnapolisMatt