“9 Year Old Birthday Party”

Earth Treks Climbing Center
Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Columbia
More attraction details
Owner description: Earth Treks' Climbing Centers are state-of-the-art indoor climbing gyms located in Columbia, Timonium and Rockville, MD. We pride ourselves on offering the best rock climbing in the greater Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland region. Each climbing gym is among the largest in the country, with plenty of climbing for every ability level.General Information Earth Treks offers private and group instruction for climbers of all abilities and ages. Indoor or Outdoor climbing, beginner to advance! For information on courses available and online registration.We also offer private parties and venue rentals perfect for your next birthday party, girls night out or team building excursion!November 2013, Earth Treks Climbing Centers will be opening it's 4 location. This new climbing gym will be located in Golden, Colorado
Ellicott City, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“9 Year Old Birthday Party”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The staff did a great job hosting our daughters 9th birthday party. 18 kids had a blast. Really good time.

Visited September 2013

Columbia, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I used to be afraid”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is something I thought I'd never do. Well, I've been climbing now for about 7 years. The few gyms I've visited are nowhere near as good or as big as Earth Treks. I'm a member of Lifetime Fitness, have used their wall once, and never again. The staff is wonderful here. They know us by name. And it's great to have 3 other Earth Treks to visit. Each is very different.

Visited August 2013
Columbia, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“lvk”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you like indoor rock climbing, this is the place to be. A lot of walls to climb all with different levels of difficulty. The staff is friendly and helpful, especially with novice climbers.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“No place to sit”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Yeah, I know "No place to sit" is an odd title for a rock climbing venue, but I didn't go there to climb...I went there so my child could climb. In all fairness, there are a couple of chairs, but only in the front, so you can't watch your kid if they are in the back or upstairs.l

Visited August 2012
“AWESOME!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

What an amazing experience!!! This was our first time rock climbing. Now we're hooked!! The staff at Earth Treks are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Pat was a great instructor and motivator.

Visited June 2013