“Good Food and Good Prices”
Review of Nottingham's

Nottingham's
Ranked #202 of 267 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The crab soup here is excellent. The rest of the food is good, not great but the prices are quite reasonable. It is more of a bar than a restuarant, and all the seats/tables are high bar type. I have never been to the happy hour or at night, but I hear it is busy. The quesadillas are quite good also, They also have a reasonably priced lunch for 1/2 sandwich and a cup of soup.

1  Thank LovetoTravelnEatOut

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Not a lot of choice - but OK bar food. There are lots of other places in the area - spend 5 minutes in the car and you will do better. Don't want to drive -then you can walk to this place from 2 hotels.

Reviewed August 6, 2010

This was a really loud, very crowded bar. It seemed mainly people in their mid-to-late thirties - being in my early twenties, I felt too young for the crowd. Kind of a rougher crowd too, which was strange. REALLY loud music and the place was just totally packed. Food was good. Strawberry margarita tasted kind of chemically, but I tried two other drinks I enjoyed. I'd go back, but not if I had to pay a cover - not worth it for $10 IMO.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

This is a bar with quite a mixed crowd. I was in on several different mid-week nights and it was never very busy, but it might be different on the weekends.
The bar is located in the bottom of a large office building facing away from the road, so you will never find it unless you know its there. There is plenty of tables and an outside bar so I think it would be good for a large group of people out together.
They had a reasonable selection of beers on draft but nothing to write home about.
I had wings and nachos at the bar and I was bit dissapointed that they couldnt do french fries. The service was good although not particularly friendly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed November 23, 2008

Live music on weekend evenings.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook