New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #32 of 106 Restaurants in College Park
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“Great sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was our first time at this restaurant and we were impressed! My kids really enjoyed their sandwiches! The ingredients were really fresh. If we come across another Potbelly during our travels, we will be sure to stop by.

Visited April 2012

South Florida, Florida
“close to UMD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

hadn't eaten at this chain but the sanwiches were excellent

Visited October 2011
taxboy77t
“Great place for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2009

I was staying in the hotel near IKEA for a business conference. This sandwich shop in the next door shopping center was great! The toasted subs are delicious and the staff was very friendly. While waiting for the food, I started talking to the manager (who wound up being the GM) and he helped me find things to do in the area and then he gave me a free milkshake just to be nice! It was great! I tried the other restaurants in the center and the customer service was horrible, from Moe's to Wild Wings (which was an overcrowded frat party). I recommended it to the other people in the conference and on the last day we had Potbelly cater our seminar! Perfect ending!