The food at IKEA is about as good as you'd expect for what you're paying, which is cheap. The fish and chips was acceptable, especially given it was $2.99. I'd eat it again if I was in IKEA and hungry. The sparkling apple drink though: it's TERRIBLE. My friend and I had it, and both of us couldn't drink more than a few sips. It tasted like windshield wiper fluid stored in a metallic can for 23 years prior to service. If I were to drink pure mercury, I imagine it would taste like this. That aside though, thumbs up-ish.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.