“Lunch”
Review of IKEA Restaurant

IKEA Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Fast, clean , affordable , very good hot fast food and very clear place

1  Thank Andy2551
There are newer reviews for IKEA Restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food at IKEA is good, particularly the meatballs, and the price is inexpensive. We know many who top in just for the food!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stopped here because I had read it was an affordable lunch option--something you don't always see around DC! Kids meals were free that day, so an added bonus. In our group folks ate the meatballs, chicken, salmon and chicken fingers. Everyone was satisfied. The desserts were tasty as well. Went ahead and looked around the store and came away with some purchases. :o) Wish there was an IKEA closer to my home!

1  Thank AllesonWonderland
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I love going to Ikea because I get to do two of my favorite things at a leisurely pace: shop and eat well! :) The kids' dishes are moderately priced, and they have great specials on a regular basis. Not to mention the servings are of good portions. The only drawback is the cafeteria can get pretty crowded, but that's no biggie, for we're all there for the food! LOL!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I love the meatballs . It is a very nice restaurant that is family friendly.