“accomodating”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2012

we had 30 people in our group. they graciously sat us in the training dining room and we were treated very well. They were friendly and very good to the kids. Food was great and they even asked if we wanted separate checks and made sure they separated the bills for us to make it easier. Nice experience, thanks?

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed April 11, 2012

My husband and I went out to dinner last night at the Ihop on Route one, College Park,Maryland, at 8:45pm. It was the worst dinning experience. My husband ordered the garden crepes as soon as the crepes came out we could see that they were not fresh, my husband tryed the best to eat it,thinking maybe was his imagination but he couldn't.I looked inside,the eges were dark,crispy and tough it feels like rubber but this was only the begining of of the nightmare when we told the waitress, she was very sorry and took the crepes back and my omelette as well because the mushrooms in my omelette looks and tasted like they were cooked in bacon greese last week. One minute later a female manager called "Rita" came out with both plates and beggined to chestasse and preach to us,she refused to give us some respect as a costumers even say "Sorry" and she fussed to us in an angry voice that the crepes wwere fresh cooked earlier in the morning and that they were fresh;she also got on us because we had eaten about 1/3 of the meal but she agreed to give us new meals.Nightmare wasn't over..when they came back with a new omelette and crepes, the creepes was fresh and tasted inside and out,the omelette was filled and topped with mushrooms that looked and tasted old.We couldn't eat anymore we point it out to the waitress,she apologized again sincerely,we asked her to bring the manager out so we could make a formal complaint,when she came out this time she was more angry and twice as rude as before she refused to listen to me or my husband and she told us that she didn;t have to listen to anything we had to say,she refused to apologizes and say that she had a problem with us,she them stormed away as we were getting ready to leave she came back and screamed "I am a Cristian"! my husband and I looked at each other in shock,she started preaching to us again,then she turned and left us seating there stumed. We paid for the crepe,the waitress was nice enough to take the omelette off the bill,we tiped her $5.00 she apologized and gave us the manager name,another young waitress joined in and apologized also.We left that placevowang to never eat at Ihop again and pray that we would not get sick from that horrible food. NEVER AGAIN!!! We will write this to someone higher at IHOP.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I went for a late lunch on a Friday and was displeased. The wrong order, hair on my french toast, no refill on ice tea and had to wait a long time for replacement. Need I say more..............And I still left a tip............Management should review customer service skills with staff and bnot just be concerned with money.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Standard fare for iHop. Service OK but not much more than that.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Superior Service - Food Hot - Delivered Quickly - Server made sure soda glasses kept full.