“Stay awayy” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Buffalo, New York
“Stay awayy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2011

This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever been to. I stay at hotels at least three to four times a month, so I've encountered with few problems but by far this won the most run down place. The night staff was rude and very unprofessional. I was tired and it was very late so I didn't notice anything unusual when I checked in. when I woke up to take a shower I notice the toilet bowl had a stain all over and then the bathroom shower has FUNGUS! I usually don't complaints but this is ridiculous. I just pack my things and left. I didnt even asked for refunds or let the staff acknowledge the problems. I won't even recommend my worst enemy to stay here.

PS: i attached the picture of the Fungus from the shower to see it from yourself.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank blexys
QISMD, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

1) The night desk staff received additional training concerning the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

Horrible hotel. Staff was nice but nothing like the photo's they show. Poor quality and looks like a slum.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank swimmom430
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found our staff to be nice. I would have expected nothing less of course but it is always nice to hear.

1) Staff was notified of the nice things you said about them.

2) Management was instructed that the pictures shown on the internet should better reflect what will be found offline.

Travelers are raving about these College Park hotels

Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

Director Pam Bartlett &Team were very compassionate and professional.
I highly recommend their team and company.
Mr. C H Eagleston Marco Island Fl.34145

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank cjackiecourt
Beijing, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

I just wanna say living in Quality Inn is so terrible.
I lived there for 3 days with my schoolmates from China, and when we checked in they hold me 349 us dollars for 3 nights through my credit card.
And when I checked out their receptionist had some problems with our accommodation. So I left my credit card number to them.
When I back China, I found finally they charged me twice! Two "349 US dollars"
So I asked a teacher in MU contact with them, and send my bill scan copy, but so far, they just admit charge me twice, but do nothing!!

我只想说在这里的住宿经历太糟糕。
我是9月和同学去马大时住在那里,我们预计住3天,总计349美元。入住时,他们冻住我信用卡的349美元,之后在离开的时候,因为对于结算费用等有一些疑问,没有当场结账,我留下了我的信用卡号码给他们。
但是当我回到中国,发现他们再次刷了我的卡。
我委托马大的一位女士和他们联系沟通此事,除了在确认多刷一次外,一直没有回音,到现在已经有2个月时间。
住哪里的中国人很多,希望大家保持警惕。

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank joefeng
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I hope you enjoyed your visit to our country.

• Management staff was contacted and instructed to look into the matter of your being charged twice.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2010

I found this hotel very nice, with great service and a nice continental breakfast. Has nearby restaurants, and stores. Great location- easy to get to downtown DC.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

I was on a trip to DC for business, found most convenient if you're going to city, Quality Inn is just few blocks to DC subway. All the staffs were courteous, friendly and breakfast was good but could have been better! The only concern was noise because of college town but didn't bother me much. Overall good bang for a buck!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Bear, Delaware
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2010

I live in Delaware but work in College Park, so I typically stay over at least two nights a week. So far, I've hit 4 different hotels in the past 3 months and this was by far the worst. I went over at about 2 p.m. to ask if I could check-in a bit early and was rudely told: "NO, check-in isn't until 3 p.m." OK, I guess I got spoiled by the Marriott I usually stay at that lets me check in when I get into work (at 6 a.m.!)
So, when I finally got my room (a "parking lot room"--which, I probably would have been better off in the lot) the smell of "covered-up smoke" overwhelmed me (non-smoking room btw). The room just felt dirty...bathroom mirror was really dirty (weird?), comforter on the bed was sort of sticky, and it was obvious someone had tried to punch the wall a few times.
On the plus side, the fitness center was adjacent to my room--when I went out at 11 p.m. to get some dinner I think I saw some of the cast from "the Jersey Shore" pumping some iron (ha ha). Also, there was a nice "micro-fridge" in the room *shuddering* LOL
Fortunately, I was only staying over one night...but I felt dirty all day at work and couldn't wait to go home and take a shower.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mal
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

1) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

2) Desk staff received additional training concerning the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.