“wonderful service”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Quality Inn and Suites, College Park MD hotel, was great and ultimately convenient for my stay in Maryland. I was able to take advantage and use the Quality Inn to my benefit. My son attended the University of Maryland College Park, with the hotel being located within a couple of blocks from the college I was able to see him regularly. The complimentary breakfast help me start my day off with a solid meal. There where also plenty of restaurants close to the hotel so find places to eat was never a problem. Washington Dc was also close so I could find things to do during the day. Also take care of any business the free WiFi also helped me with staying connected through the country. The service was great everything I need and asked for was done for me promptly. The management did a great job of communicating with me, which is refreshing. Anil has a hand on personalized touch that made my stay more like home than a hotel. Most hotels you do not receive that type of treatment.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great location. 5 minutes from UMD, 10 minutes from train station.
I stay there regularly and have noticed they have gotten better beds and flat screen TVs. The WiFi is much improved too. Good breakfast and friendly staff. The best economical choice for visits to the university.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I checked into this hotel and I was welcome with a smile. The front desk staff were great, they are very helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast and the wifi was fast enough to get my work done. it is closer to the university where I visited and they provided a shuttle service to and from the university. The shuttle did not run the whole day. I will stay again when i visit.

Room Tip: I think the rooms in the tower are nice. that is where i stayed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nana k
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We just completed our stay at The Qualty Inn College Park Maryland and were blown away by the upgrades in their facilities and their pleasant service. Imil who was the manager was INCREDIBLY HELPFUL and went out of his way to make our stay an excellent one. I was surprised at how clean the rooms were and the beautiful pool as well as all the restaurants in walking distance. It is also conveniently located near the Metro. I highly recommend this hotel to families and couples of all ages. PLEASANT SURPRISE, Scott

1  Thank scottaspinelli
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place is the pits. We went to our room after traveling from Mass at 9:45 PM. I went to the bathroom first thing after all that traveling. The toilet was filthy. I refused to use it. I noticed a light in a room across the way from our room and saw a women inside and there was a cleaning cart outside. I went and asked if she was the cleaning lady and she said no but she would get her and tell her the problem. I went to my room and saw another women go there and they proceeded to make the beds in that room. When they were done they left and went to another room. I went to the front desk and complained and he called the cleaning women. He said to go back to our room and she would be there. She never came. I went back to the desk and he said he would come himself. I came back and he came back and looked at the toilet. The cleaning women had left for the evening. Then he found the night lady who came in with only a spray bottle and a toilet brush. No paper towel or cleaning cloth. To clean the toilet seat she used toilet paper. We finally closed the door for bed at 10:45 In the morning when my husband used the shower the soap dish was all sticky. Later that night when we went back to the bathroom we only had half a roll of toilet paper and the tissue box was empty. The wall paper is curling up on the bathroom wall and repairs around the doorway were done haphazardly. It was a very ugly and outdated room. The room smells musty and moldy. The cleaning staff should be fired. Awful, awful experience. This hotel should be on the program "Hotel Impossible."

Room Tip: Do not even think about choosing a room here!
1  Thank rosetreky2
QISMD, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites during your last visit to our area.

I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was not to your satisfaction. We appreciate all forms of guests’ feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities to all of our valued guests such as yourself.

The entire issue related to the cleanliness and other hygiene related problem in the room has been investigated.

Housekeeping staff received extra training concerning their responsibilities in carrying out their duties in cleaning and properly maintaining the rooms of our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed overnight for a graduation. The rooms were clean and well-stocked with towels. My only complaint is that one of the beds in my room was so lumpy you could see the lumps when the bed was made; no one slept in that bed. The hotel had a very nice complimentary breakfast with a larger variety than most continental breakfasts.

Room Tip: When booking for a family event, book very early and request that the rooms are grouped together. W...
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Only 15 min to d.c. Which was nice because i was working there for a week and the price was good. Not expecting the ritz i was disapointed with room quality in need of updating from top to bottom. Bathroom was kinda gross with water stains on walls and ceilings. The room was clean but just worn out. Close to a few restraunts and alot of tv channels were some a few upsides to my stay.

• Stayed: May 2013