Holiday Inn Washington College Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$106
$239
$229
Travelocity
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(College Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskattached restauranthotel shuttlebit datedindoor poolbreakfast buffeton site restaurantgreenbelt metro stationparking lotfree shuttlenational history daystayed one nightshort driveright next doorwashington dcikeasteakhouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed for two days
Nice front desk staff, very clean room, close to (next to) the highway.
Location was a problem: not close to any restaurants, fifteen minutes (without traffic) to U. Maryland.
The most expensive hotel we found on line: not particularly worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rooney10Boston
HICP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Washington College Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to us when you’re in the Washington DC area.

Hospitably yours

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 14 nights. Breakfast buffet was great though repetitive, but choices of items were plenty so I could make my own combinations. Staff was very nice and always asking me how I like my stay and telling me that they appreciate my business. Overall a great choice, good value for the price, and the shuttle to the Metro worked well for me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AlessandraJohann

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay while at our hotel. Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We really do appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights on business, selected this for proximity to our business meetings. We had a good flexible rate with breakfast. Rooms and beds are comfortable, breakfast was above average. The decor in the lobby and corridors looks a bit dated and uninspired.

Staff is helpful (although we had an argument about the fact that I had proof of a reservation of 4 rooms and the front desk person kept claiming he only knew of 3 - but in the end, it wasn't a problem at all. Restaurant and housekeeping staff were very friendly.

That summarises it, really. This is not a holiday resort, it's not a boutique design hotel, it's just a standard Holiday Inn that lives up to the expectations of this sort of hotel. Value for money!

Room Tip: Odd room numbers face away from US highway 1, but the windows are sound-proof in any case.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank slowlyraoundtheworld

We are glad your enjoyed your recent visit with us and appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We hope your travels will bring you back.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Again stayed at the Holiday Inn in College Park, MD and had a great stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful; and, the room was nicely decorated and very clean. I chose to stay here again largely because of its close proximity to the National Archives (College Park) and its convenient location to the DC Beltway and I-95.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 2004Retired

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Thanks for the great feedback and we so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable on your return.
Thanks again

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel one night from 1/14/2013 to 1/15/2013 and thought everything was fine until I returned home. Next day I noticed red bites on my face, neck and arms. I went to the Dr. and learned I had gotten bedbugs. My face looks so awful so I can’t go to work! I would definitely not recommend this hotel!!!!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
10  Thank Mila A

We take these matters very serious and called a Pest Elimination company to survey your guest room to make sure that you and any other customer were not affected if this indeed was a bed bug bite. The companies result was negative and found no indications in this room.

We also participate in a pro-active program that ensures that inspections are done regularly to help keep our guests as safe as possible. Sorry this has happened to you but thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.