“Fantastic Afghan kabobs...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Food Factory II

Food Factory II
Ranked #81 of 107 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fantastic Afghan kabobs...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008

Fantastic Afghan kabobs and basmati rice. And did I mention they have Naan?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Maryland
“So Good – So Satisfying”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2008

I love the Food Factory. I call my order of chicken kabob, rice and a side of spinach in so often that they know me by the sound of my voice. It does cost a little more than a standard fast food meal but its delicious fresh food. You can set it aside reheat it or eat it cold - try doing that with McDonalds.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two words for you A-MAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2008

If you want my suggestion, spend a little extra. This is not an everyday place (unless you can afford it), but for me, every friday I go and get either chicken and kofta kabobs or chicken and lamb kabobs. It is about $15 to $18 with a drink. WELL WORTH IT. It fills you up, their yogurt sauce portion is large, the Tandoori bread is so warm, fluffy and tasty and the kabobs are spectacular. The Lamb was perfectly cooked, slightly pink in the middle and the chicken so moist, juicy and well seasoned. If you are in Columbia MD, try a place called Maiwand Kabob, not quite as expensive, just as good. The difference in the price is the difference in the portions, otherwise both are magnificent!

1 Thank JMOvechkin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! A great East-Asian place in PG County !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2007

I had the lamb kebob, very nice dish. The naan was fantastic, and I highly recommend it. What they lack in "atmosphere", they make up for with great food and a friendly staff. I can't wait to try everything on the menu at least once! My new favorite restaurant, and it's a well-kept secret, despite being in the heart of College Park. It's in the plaza behind McDonald's just off Rt 1.

1 Thank DesiFan
Washington DC
“My All Time Favorite "Cheap Eats" Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2007

I have tried several Kabob eaterys and this is by far the best! Very flavorful kabobs! The best cucumber/yogurt sauce, the best naan and such nice employees! The buffet is great and the price is even better!