“Ratsie's is to die for!!!!!”
Review of Ratsies - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food is on a whole new level of tasty. This wasn't my first time there and i have had a lot of different foods off the menu. Each one was exquisite. The service isn't the best but that's not why i am there.

There are newer reviews for Ratsies

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The food is just altogether great the pizza is one of my favorites along with the cheesesteakes, the restaurant's interior is acceptable but you can just order.its great with friends during the nightime i reccomend going here

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The food here is horrible and the workers are liars. The food they sent us made me sick. The lettuce on the sandwich was brown when we opened it, and they put all kinds of crap on our sandwich that we did not ask for. I had an allergic reaction to the mushrooms they put in the food and I did not ask for mushrooms. I will be contacting the health department and other sources for help.

2  Thank MsV79
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Subs are pretty good too. Open late. Good for slices too.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Been going here for about a year now...I always get a "steak and cheese"--cheesesteak for those of us above the Mason Dixon line :)
It's Maryland...so anywhere you go a cheesesteak isn't going to be great, but this place is pretty good. I really like the fries too...