“Great food, great service, and great prices!”
Review of Seven Seas Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 17, 2012

After moving to College Park, we were hoping to find a Chinese restaurant to take the place of our old favorite. Well, I think we did! It was rather empty the night we went, but our food was fresh and very reasonably priced. We especially enjoyed their $4 cocktails and the side of string beans that came with our meal. We split a portion, with an appetizer and still had plenty to take home.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Went for the all you can eat lunch buffett because I was in the mood for sushi. Why I though all you can eat sushi would be a good idea I will never know. Clearly it was not. Every thing was dry and over cooked. Cops dig though.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I order my food and charged my credit card. I was told 45-60 min delivery time. I called after 1.30 hr to check on my order, i was told my delivery is on the way. After 2.15 min they told me they forget to print my order but somehow they charge my credit card. The lady who received phone keep on saying its not her fault so she cannot do anything. She even told me that when i called to check on my order i didn't make sure of my address with her so its my fault. ha ha ha what kinda business they are running.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I guess it was my fault for ordering scallops at this place....The food is the same quality as a carryout / delivery place. Definatley got horrible food poisoning from here but i have a lot of friends who like seven seas. I however will never eat there again

Reviewed December 25, 2011

First the server became angry becaqause my husband asked for extra eggfs on the fried vegetable rice my son too, the lady went back to the kitchen and we heard some man I think was the chef screaming and mad about it finally the server came back with the rice and when they was ready to served they found the big sorprise " a roach" it was discousting, I don;t know what they doing they just to be a very clean restaurant, were I enjoyed eat they have a variety of vegetarian food but this time they pass the limit I are not going bacvk never in life at Seven Seas my husband dcalled the manager another lady she saw it they tried to offer another fried rice tomy husband and son but we just got up and left I couldn't believed!!!! Unfortunatelly my husband di This judn;t take a picture this just happened on Saturday December 24, 2011 in the evening. Don eat at Seven Seas Restaurant, never again!!!!

1  Thank shantelah