“Food Poisoning” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating
College Park, Maryland
“Food Poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I guess it was my fault for ordering scallops at this place....The food is the same quality as a carryout / delivery place. Definatley got horrible food poisoning from here but i have a lot of friends who like seven seas. I however will never eat there again

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My son found a roach in his fried rice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

First the server became angry becaqause my husband asked for extra eggfs on the fried vegetable rice my son too, the lady went back to the kitchen and we heard some man I think was the chef screaming and mad about it finally the server came back with the rice and when they was ready to served they found the big sorprise " a roach" it was discousting, I don;t know what they doing they just to be a very clean restaurant, were I enjoyed eat they have a variety of vegetarian food but this time they pass the limit I are not going bacvk never in life at Seven Seas my husband dcalled the manager another lady she saw it they tried to offer another fried rice tomy husband and son but we just got up and left I couldn't believed!!!! Unfortunatelly my husband di This judn;t take a picture this just happened on Saturday December 24, 2011 in the evening. Don eat at Seven Seas Restaurant, never again!!!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank shantelah
Greenbelt, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfort food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

Not a fancy place but the food is always excellent. Pong pong noodle, or cold sesame noodle is VERY good. Service is attentive even through the language difficulties. I go here about once a month. Sushi & Dim Sum Buffet is served daily from 11:30am- 2 pm and costs just $6.95. Coupons on website.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delicious fried rice. Only gave them 3 though because they take a REALLY LONG time to deliver.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008