Review Highlights

via mobile
Calm and Quiet!

Reviewed May 29, 2018
Joanna C

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I decided to sit here so I can be by the water as I prepared my next sermon.Before I got started, I walked a bit on the trail, saw some people biking jogging, and walking their dogs(they have to be on a leash) on the trail. There is a solar powered charging station to charge your electronic USB capable devices (awesome). Listening to the birds chirp while I worked was relaxing!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

This lake is a great place to take a stroll. We bring our bikes, and dogs are welcome on leashes. We came here to have the kids ride their bikes, then went to the park nearby. Parking is there as well.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

I've been to Lake Artemesia several times and have always enjoyed the pretty scenery and well-maintained paths. It's a great place to go for a walk or run solo, with a pal, or with your furry friend.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place for a morning or afternoon walk. Dogs are allow as long as you keep the leash on. You can go solo or with family and friends. It’s a great outdoor place for picnics, fishing, and photography. Depending on the time you visit, you will love the sunset and sunrises. For photography, autumn is the best time to visit this park. Restrooms are available and parking is free.

2  Thank patomoments
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Lake view was nice until I seen the cop writing me a tic at 8:30. I said I didn't know tics get handed out after dark.

2  Thank t m
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This lake was beautiful and quiet, like an oasis in the middle of College Park! It is great to walk abound.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I go here daily for a nice walk around the lake. It can get a bit busy on warm days, but otherwise is peaceful and relaxing.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

its a nice little quiet getaway in college park, MD. 6-7 miles from DC. I don't go there much but still its not a bad place

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

This lake is a beautiful mile to mile and a half walking loop that is nicely paved and a terrific choice for a little nature watching and exercise. Easy to get to and safe, this lake area also feeds to many more adjacent trails.

Reviewed April 24, 2016

The place is marked by trail for walkers and joggers. The lake is beautiful place to just sit down and reflect back on your life.