Review Highlights
Peaceful location!

I decided to sit here so I can be by the water as I prepared my next sermon.Before I got started, I... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
1SingingLady
via mobile
Calm and Quiet!

This lake is a great place to take a stroll. We bring our bikes, and dogs are welcome on leashes... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2018
Joanna C

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2016

The place is marked by trail for walkers and joggers. The lake is beautiful place to just sit down and reflect back on your life.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

This is a great biking spot for the casual biker just looking for a nice even place to ride. We go here to walk a few times a week and it is just beautiful. Beats walking a track at UMd. Never fished, but lots of people do.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

You can walk around the lake on a paved pathway and even take you dog as long as you keep the leash on. It can be a great get away especially if you live nearby. Depending on the season you will see many plants in bloom and in the winter you can catch a snow covered wonderland.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

sometimes its super crowded, others its desolate. Eitehr way its a great place to walk 1- 1.5 miles to and fro your car. It conntects to miles and miles of paved trails. Great place to see the sunset/rise or enjoy some sun and fishing.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Wide paved walkway encircles beautifully landscaped man-made lake. Great area for fishing, birdwatching, or just sitting and enjoying a hidden treasure in a urban area.