“Good Corned Beef sandwich”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The sandwich was very good, but I would have liked a better selection of deli options, such as better pickles.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This place has a ton of good sandwiches, salads, soups, etc. On top of this they have a big salad bar which I didn't get but looked good. Much nice and larger than it looks from the outside, we enjoyed our meal there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife, children and I are Jason's Deli fans. The restaurant was clean and spacious inside, but my Ranchero Wrap was the worst I have ever had. The chicken was old, the tortilla was tough. My wife said her soup was acceptable and my kids enjoyed their macaroni and cheese. The ice cream machine worked just fine so it made everything better!

There's better Jason's Deli and hopefully this one can improve on their food quality.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a very busy restaurant. There is seating for about 100 or so people---very comfortable. The food is fantastic, portions are plentiful, and the menu has much variety to choose from. Service is quick, despite the business of the restaurant. There is a self serve fresh salad bar, and dessert bar for ice cream. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Parking is a problem as it is located in an L-shaped strip mall and this mall is extremely busy----every store here does very well. Parking is also metered. Prices are affordable.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I live here in Atlanta and I have been to Jason's Deli many, many times and their food is great! They have a wonderful salad bar that's organic, and some wraps are organic! Only one time I did have a problem with Jason Deli and that is when I put in my order and paid I was forgotten why I don't know! Finally I was upset and asked the manager for my money back! The manager did offer me a dessert and apologize!