“Good service, food & beer”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #77 of 113 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was here when it was VEteran's day and as there were free meals for veterans, the place was jam-packed. Yet, waiters were very friendly and despite the rush and having apparently hired extra-waiters they seemed to have time and took the trouble to make you feel yourself comfortable.
My food was good, sizzling as it was supposed to be. Beer selection had locals. Enjoyed the place. And also appreciate them noticing the Veteran's Day the way they did.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Again, this is for the Laurel restaurant. Worst milkshakes ever! Just go across the street to Chic-Fil-A and you could have a better tasting milkshake. The Cowboy Burger was bland and overcooked. Whatever BBQ sauce they said goes on was not there whatsoever. The onion rings were all breading. Everything seems like it just comes out of the freezer. The service was awful. No dirty dishes were removed from our table. The waiter was so slow. It took forever to get the check and then someone else brought it back for us to sign. We never saw our waiter after he brought us the food. Bad dining experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have not eaten in Applebee 's as much! The times that I have eaten there it was ok. I liked the salad bar I disliked the atmosphere.

2  Thank AtlantaRita
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were seated at our table and it took about 20 minutes before someone came over to give us menus or take a drink order. When our meals came, my sandwich was burnt (yes, burnt as in black!), and my husband's burger was overcooked.

Getting a refill on a drink took a while as our waitress hardly came to us.

We definitley won't be eating at this particular Applebees again. Very disappointing.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Served us our food cold after making us wait almost an hour to bring it out. The one side of the resturaunt always smells like sewage.....quit going there awhile ago

1  Thank Magoo220