“Great place to hang out”
Review of Ten Ren's Tea Time

Ten Ren's Tea Time
Ranked #24 of 122 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Not only is it a great place to hang out, but you should expect to hang out... for a while. Service has been incredibly slow every time I've gone. However, the tea shop redeems itself with excellent tea and the only place I know of to get green tea ice cream in the area.

1  Thank Kschallh

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

My favourite oolong tea prepared quickly with a bit of tapioca, without sugar at an affordable price either to take away or served in a pleasant environment.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's in College Park so the cost is alright. We love buble tea and a la carte (stew beef on rice, nuggets, takoyaki etc--gotta try more when we have chance). Funny they offer instant noodle soup for $2.95--may be for UM student?

Reviewed November 25, 2011

They have a hot tea made with rose buds and honey that is very soothing. It's my favorite. I bought some rose buds to take to my mother, but she just couldn't get past the roses. I brought it home with me.
Totally amazing tea!

Reviewed March 6, 2011

The food was mediocre for me, though better than some fast food Chinese places. There are a few vegetarian selections and lots of appetizers. But the real reason to come is for the incredible tea. Crisp and sharp. Just like the other Ten Ren places I've been in. An extra bonus was the waitress who was really friendly and attentive.