We stayed at this motel on a Saturday night and found it as expected. This is a motel style facility - park in front of your room (although we were on the second floor). The beds were fine, clean bed linens, 3 pillows per bed, the free WiFi worked well, nice new shower head, and nice (but small) round table to put the computer on. The air conditioner is an old-style unit - but it kept us plenty cool - and the "white noise" helped drown out any outside noises (although I didn't hear any).
Breakfast was a bit lacking with no fruit or egg products. They did offer bagels, waffles, muffins and cereals. Don't expect much in the way of the breakfast - or the surroundings. There is a 7-11 across the street, and a Chick-fil-A beside the Ramada. Easy hop off and back onto Interstate 83 - with lots of other restaurants along the way.
Bottom line - this place is half of what the Holiday Inn a few blocks away costs (that charges $8 for its buffet breakfast in addition to the room) - but it is adequate - certainly not fancy. If you understand this - then it is a great value stay - just don't expect a high rise hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- was EconoLodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Cockeysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Timonium Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Hotel Limited Timonium
- Cockeysville Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Cockeysville