“Quick and healthy”

Panera Bread
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Six soups daily, many sandwiches both hot and cold. Quick service. In addition there is a bakery counter with breads, bagel and cookies, sweet rolls, etc.--all baked fresh daily--and of excellent quality.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Panera ... what do you say - Holiday Inn, no surprises - great Panera food, service, standard Panera facilities ... clean, efficient.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Convenient location, good quality food and consistent menu from one part of the country to another.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I visited this Panera every day for breakfast. I absolutely the love their souffle's! Extremely relaxing environment that has a fireplace! Wish I could be there right now!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Panera does not need my accolades, just look at their stock price and the traffic inside...but here goes. Simply put it is clean, attractive, soothing and all around a good experience. We usually do a late afternoon stop to re-charge with cafeine and pastries. While the pastries are not great, they are pretty good. Had some chicken rice soup recently and wow, they really need to tone down the salt. Mind you I like salt but this was way over done. If I find out these soups are central kitchen sourced ...I won't purchase again. The times I have had a sandwhich they fill the bill nicely.