“Birthday celebration!”
Review of smoke

smoke
Description: Smoke is a Modern American BBQ Restaurant located in Baltimore County. Chef Josh White is changing the BBQ game with rotating daily features. You can expect elevated food at approachable prices.
Reviewed May 29, 2018

My son chose Smoke for his birthday dinner. We were a little concerned because there were 7 of us and its not a very big place. They left us put two tables together and were very nice. The food was absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank teresadavis2016
Hope S, Owner at smoke, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Awesome! We love to hear that! Thanks Theresa!

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Thought it was slightly over priced with what I received. I ordered The Pit sandwich. Mac and cheese came out significantly later than my sandwich, but tasted very good with the house sauce. I think the Righteous Mac was the best part. Coleslaw seemed to lack a bit of flavor. I’d give these guys another shot and I’d order something different to see if it was just a one time fluke...it wasn’t really busy when I went in. I think this place could focus a bit more of sauces and it would add a boost of flavor. There were only two sauce options on our table with a small bottle of some nasty smelling hot sauce (keep in mind I’m a legit SPICY hot sauce fan). I’ll review again during my second visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

This is one of my favorite BBQ places in the area. Authentic BBQ and sides with a twist. Friendly owners and staff and very reasonably priced. The pulled pork is excelent along with the brisket. Also the wings are some of the best I've ever had.

Date of visit: February 2018

Thanks Fred!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch - amazing food! Large portions, cooked to order, with friendly and quick service. Fried chicken thigh sandwich fried to absolute perfection - reminded me of food in my southern homeplace which is hard to find in this area with that level of culinary skill. Pulled pork equally as good w stellar , unique homemade BBQ sauce. Homemade chips were crispy and flavorful. You may pay a little more for this BBQ than some places but more than worth spending a couple extra bucks to have this great of food!

Date of visit: September 2017
Hope S, Owner at smoke, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Omg thanks so much for the awesome review, FisherGirl! We hope you'll come back all the time! ♥️

Reviewed August 18, 2017

WoW, Just discovered this friendly and excellent little spot in Cockeysville, Md. with first-class BBQ. Great for a quick lunch or dinner in the restaurant or take out. Everything about it was good, Will be back often.

Date of visit: August 2017
Hope S, Owner at smoke, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

What an honor. Can't wait to see you again!
♥️

Been to smoke? Share your experiences!