“Pasta has great sauce”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #69 of 94 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good spaghetti and meatballs and the garlic bread is so good order extra. The waitstaff is polite and didn't hesitate to make our meal enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Ledo Pizza

Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I was looking for a place to live. I stop here one night for dinner. I grab a sub and it was good. The service was good and fast. The meatball sub was more spicy then what I am use to but I still enjoyed it. I will go there again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Pizza cant be beat and always have to get their Pizza when i am in the area, i just love it and the service is excellent

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I first tried this Pizza about a year ago and fell in love with the Pizza it is unique and rectangular in shape. There is a wide variety of toppings to choose from and it is very reasonably priced compared to some pizza shops and restaurants and their pizza is not as good as Ledo's. They offer a punch card too for each pizza purchased so after I think your 10th pizza you get a free pizza. The sauce is excellent and a sweeter sauce compared to some I have tried. My boyfriend has eaten it since he was in College Park also and it is also his favorite pizza in MD as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Back in our college days at least twice a semester we would head down univerisity parkway for pizza at Ledo's. They served their pizza then, as now in rectangles.

The dough is a good consistancy, the sauce flavorable and the toppings, at one time unusual, still satisfy. If you want it with no cheese to cut calories or lactose, they will accomidate - but ask them NOT to put the garlic butter on the outside of the crust. To me, it just makes it soggy and the sauce is flavorable without it.