“Fazzini Review”
Review of Fazzini's Taverna

Fazzini's Taverna
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Description: Fazzini's Taverna specializes in homemade pastas, breads, sauces and meatballs... ...And authentic, wood-fire-oven Neapolitan pizza. Yeah... We actually make everything ourselves, like in Italy. If you have not been to Fazzini's, we urge you to give us an evening. It will make you a customer for life. We are owner-operated and always have the best interests of our guests and their families in mind. Everything that Fazzini's serves is carefully prepared and cared for until the moment it hits your table. We will truly "Wow" you with our homemade food, modest prices and large portions.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I go to Fazzini's regularly and would recommend them to anyone. The service is great and the food is even better.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

I had not been to Fazzinis for a few years. This was a poor dining experience. I had the worst rendition of penne pasta with Bolognese sauce I have ever been served. This sauce was sour. The menu said it had a touch of cream. What was served had so much cream the sauce turned a bland orange color. The sauce was also devoid of onion, carrot, celery and had minimal meat. Restaurant food should be at least as good as you can make at home. This certainly was worse. One would also think that our server would have noticed that most of the portion served was still in the bowl and I did not want it boxed. But she was clueless.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

My wife and I went here for an evening meal, had a great time out on the patio and the food was excellent. Thank you for the great time.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I had the turkey club sub which I decided on before going to the restaurant (after seeing it on their website). The service was very good, and the sandwich was delicious.
The only drawback was that the price on their website was lower than at the restaurant.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

We really enjoy meeting friends for happy hour at the bar. Good selection of food and drinks and the best bartender in town. Mike always makes us feel welcome and we enjoy talking with him. It's a place where a woman would feel comfortable sitting at the bar by herself. We enjoy having dinner at the bar tables and always get great service. We also enjoy lunch on the outside patio. Love the chicken salad, lasagna, and fresh salads.

Been to Fazzini's Taverna? Share your experiences!