“Outstanding food and service.”
Review of Fazzini's Taverna

Fazzini's Taverna
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Description: Fazzini's Taverna specializes in homemade pastas, breads, sauces and meatballs... ...And authentic, wood-fire-oven Neapolitan pizza. Yeah... We actually make everything ourselves, like in Italy. If you have not been to Fazzini's, we urge you to give us an evening. It will make you a customer for life. We are owner-operated and always have the best interests of our guests and their families in mind. Everything that Fazzini's serves is carefully prepared and cared for until the moment it hits your table. We will truly "Wow" you with our homemade food, modest prices and large portions.
Reviewed April 7, 2018

My ALLTIME favorite place to eat! Everything on the menu is delicious (and we've ordered almost everything on it!) Also has the BEST pizza we've ever eaten! Patrick, Joe, and all the staff are sooo friendly and welcoming. They truly make the overall experience even better. Jeb, the owner, is so accommodating and welcoming as well! I had my wedding reception here and ALL my guests raved about the food, the atmosphere, and the people. Getting ready to have my daughter's college graduation there this May and another family member was so impressed, he is having his wedding reception here as well! Thank you Fazzini's for making all of our experiences here so memorable and delicious!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

My wife, sister-in-law an I went to Fazzini's Taverna last week on a Friday and the place was humming. When we walked into the bar area we ran into a couple of friends of ours already enjoying the wine and happy hour food. We were successful in obtaining a three-seater right next to our friends and the evening was wonderful. The wine which was a tap wine was good and the bar food was excellent. I had calamari with hot pepper misto,while my wife had tomato crostini and my sister-in-law had polenta and meatballs. The calamari was very lightly breaded and fried, the crostini was light and very flavorful. Also my wife ordered a take-out pizza for our son who ate it later that evening and said it was probably one of the best pizza's he's eaten; and honestly he's eaten a lot of pizza.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

If you are looking for delicious Italian cuisine you will find it at Fazzinis. My favorite is their awesome lasagna. Have never tasted better. Also love their sangria. Moderately priced and excellent attention to service. You will love it!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Went to dinner with some friend to Fazzini's Taverna for the first time. Normally do not enjoy the food at most so called Italian restaurants. The food here was very good. The food was excellent. Very fresh and served by very attentive staff. Even got to meet one of the owners. Will definitely return. But I will get a table away from the front door next time. It was freezing. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food in an area with not a lot of options. They have in house made pasta and great bread. Gnocchi was delicious.

Been to Fazzini's Taverna? Share your experiences!