“Fresh and Tasty”
Review of Fazzini's Taverna

Fazzini's Taverna
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Description: Fazzini's Taverna specializes in homemade pastas, breads, sauces and meatballs... ...And authentic, wood-fire-oven Neapolitan pizza. Yeah... We actually make everything ourselves, like in Italy. If you have not been to Fazzini's, we urge you to give us an evening. It will make you a customer for life. We are owner-operated and always have the best interests of our guests and their families in mind. Everything that Fazzini's serves is carefully prepared and cared for until the moment it hits your table. We will truly "Wow" you with our homemade food, modest prices and large portions.
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Went to dinner with some friend to Fazzini's Taverna for the first time. Normally do not enjoy the food at most so called Italian restaurants. The food here was very good. The food was excellent. Very fresh and served by very attentive staff. Even got to meet one of the owners. Will definitely return. But I will get a table away from the front door next time. It was freezing. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food in an area with not a lot of options. They have in house made pasta and great bread. Gnocchi was delicious.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

We recommend the lasagna, salmon with risotto and asparagus, pizzas and salad. The bread is fresh and the garlic and olive oil give a feel of being in Italy. ..The food, execution, service are all excellent..a little more jazzed up and this place could reign. Still a good place to go with a family, large group. Good place to entertain office or other group because banquet rooms are available. I wish the atmosphere was a little more special for a date night. Baltimore county could use a cool atmosphere Italian restaurant.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

We were in the mood for Italian on our way south on 83. Fazzini's was able to seat us quickly, our servers were immediately ready to take our order AND there was no push for us to order a drink. Our food, both appetizers and 2 different entrees was not only tasty but also served hot. Our server made sure the kitchen was aware of sodium concerns so our food was not presalted. FYI...The appetizer meatballs could be someone's dinner!! We will definitely be coming back!!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I must be glutton for punishment. I so much want Fazzini’s to me good. So I keep giving them a try. It always seems to me be packed but I do not know why. I have been here about 10 times since they opened. The food always fluctuates between mediocre and terrible. Especially the Italian dishes. Service is spotty and slow. Prices are not that great. What a shame - great location but I don’t see how they stay open with such poor food and iffy service.

Been to Fazzini's Taverna? Share your experiences!