“Stands out”
Review of Fazzini's Taverna

Fazzini's Taverna
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Description: Fazzini's Taverna specializes in homemade pastas, breads, sauces and meatballs... ...And authentic, wood-fire-oven Neapolitan pizza. Yeah... We actually make everything ourselves, like in Italy. If you have not been to Fazzini's, we urge you to give us an evening. It will make you a customer for life. We are owner-operated and always have the best interests of our guests and their families in mind. Everything that Fazzini's serves is carefully prepared and cared for until the moment it hits your table. We will truly "Wow" you with our homemade food, modest prices and large portions.
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food in an area with not a lot of options. They have in house made pasta and great bread. Gnocchi was delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 17, 2018

We recommend the lasagna, salmon with risotto and asparagus, pizzas and salad. The bread is fresh and the garlic and olive oil give a feel of being in Italy. ..The food, execution, service are all excellent..a little more jazzed up and this place could reign. Still a good place to go with a family, large group. Good place to entertain office or other group because banquet rooms are available. I wish the atmosphere was a little more special for a date night. Baltimore county could use a cool atmosphere Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We were in the mood for Italian on our way south on 83. Fazzini's was able to seat us quickly, our servers were immediately ready to take our order AND there was no push for us to order a drink. Our food, both appetizers and 2 different entrees was not only tasty but also served hot. Our server made sure the kitchen was aware of sodium concerns so our food was not presalted. FYI...The appetizer meatballs could be someone's dinner!! We will definitely be coming back!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I must be glutton for punishment. I so much want Fazzini’s to me good. So I keep giving them a try. It always seems to me be packed but I do not know why. I have been here about 10 times since they opened. The food always fluctuates between mediocre and terrible. Especially the Italian dishes. Service is spotty and slow. Prices are not that great. What a shame - great location but I don’t see how they stay open with such poor food and iffy service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

While my brother was visiting from out of town, we went to Fazzini's for a family dinner. The service and food were so outstanding, he and I went back a few days later. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful waiter, and all of our meals were delicious and beautifully presented. I will go again very soon. Kudos to Fazzini's!

Date of visit: January 2018