“Delicious!”
Review of Corner Stable

Corner Stable
Reserve with OpenTable
Corner Stable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Family owned and operated since 1972, The Corner Stable on York Rd in Cockeysville, MD is a friendly local restaurant with emphasis on creating great food and a warm "at home" atmosphere. In 2011, our Corner Stable Family grew to include our second restaurant at the Kings Contrivance Village Center in Columbia, MD. We are known for our Famous Baby Back Ribs and Colossal Lump Crab Cakes. We also offer a wide variety of American classics and local favorites. Whether you're planning a family dinner, a big night out, or an intimate evening, our restaurants are the place for you! Pair your meal with a local craft beer or signature cocktail from our bar while gathering with friends or catching a game on one of our large flat screen TVs. Take a moment to look around our site and see all that we have to offer! Our family and dedicated team members look forward to providing you with great service and an unforgettable dining experience. We open every day at 11:00am, with daily food and drink specials available. Carryout, Catering, Party Planning and Shipping available.
Reviewed September 8, 2014

Wow! We just celebrated by dad's 75th birthday and we ordered a broad selection including salads, lasagna, chicken wings, ribs, crab balls and fruit. Everything was delicious. The food was a big hit and contributed to a memorable event. Thank you Corner Stable! You definitely scored lots of repeat customers.

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank Shells944

Reviewed September 2, 2014

The waiter said they are the only restaurant that has a pig with a blanket inside the Restaurant. Ok, I'll buy that. But when they claimed to serve the best Baby Back Ribs in the world !! wow! I have to try it. Its good ! ...but the "best in the world"? I don't think so. First I ate the whole rib with a spoon....it falls off the bone....in this case I could almost drink it! some might like it, but I like the idea of holding the bone in my hand and tear into the meat with some resistant. The BBQ sauce is quite sweet and strong to the point I couldn't really taste the pork. I believe a good BBQ should use a rub that brings out the pork and the sauce should have a little tang to give it a kick. I did have some great BBQ in Atlanta GA, they didn't say they are the best in the world, guess they are afraid of starting world war III with Texas.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed September 1, 2014

My friend, her daughter and myself had dinner there on a Saturday afternoon. It was my first trip there even though my friend and her daughter have been there before . The parking is limited so that is one thing I am not impressed by. The seating at the booths was very cramped and I was not comfortable with that. However, the food tasted great and the waitress Meghan was very good. Now the food wait was long and even Meghan said that it shouldn't have taken as long as it did. At the end, we were given a $25 gift card to apologize for the long wait. That is very nice, we didn't even solicit it so it shows they care about their customers. Now if they could only do something about that cramped seating.

1  Thank knighttravel
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I was in the area for work and had heard from co workers this was the place to go for crab cakes and ribs and they were correct. A group of 7 from work went on Wednesday night which is crabcake night. It was crowded but we were seated quickly. Most of us got the crabcakes and ribs with 2 sides. Lots of food and very tasty. Locals hang out. Recommended if youre in the area.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Things appear to have improved since our last visit in the summer of 2013. So glad to see it was better! We ate here twice over the course of a few days. The ribs and fries were very good. On one order we asked for both sides to be fries and they brought a whole basket of fries. The other rib order had fries and broccoli - both good. The second visit was for crab cake sandwiches – very good! Both visits included some delicious crab soup. The beer was cold and fresh! Service was slower the first visit but still more than acceptable.

Date of visit: August 2014

Been to Corner Stable? Share your experiences!