“Never-Ever will we go back!”
Review of The Greene Turtle

The Greene Turtle
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Finksburg, Maryland
“Never-Ever will we go back!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is on par with all of the other Green Turtle Restaurants in the area and it is what it is.....a bar that is loud and hectic. Our service was beyond slow, the drink order was wrong twice, our bill was incorrect and the price of the drinks were ridiculous. After encountering other problems as well we asked to speak to the manager. The wait staff and the manager were the ruddiest people in a hospitality based setting that we have EVER encountered.

• Visited March 2013

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Pretty gross...”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I'll make it short and sweet: bad service, dirty silverware, burnt chicken tenders and inedible crab cakes. Easily the worst restaurant in Hunt Valley Town Center, but it was the only one without a line on the weekend (that should have been a sign). I will not be returning, at least not to this location.

• Visited December 2012
Timonium, Maryland
“A Fun Sports Bar with actually GOOD food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wouldn't you normally think you'd know better than to order a T-Bone steak at a sports bar? Well, my wife and I happened to have a Buy One Get One Free coupon and we were hungry, so we ordered the T-Bone steaks...WOW! Believe me we've had several there since, delicious! I haven't heard anyone complain about their food at all, and we've certainly enjoyed everything we've ever ordered there. My wife and I are both retired and we like to go to a movie at the Regal Hunt Valley Cinema. We time our visit so the movie is over about the time happy hour starts at The Greene Turtle (the listing is mis-spelled which is why I had trouble finding it to provide this review). We get our happy hour priced drinks and order a great, reasonably priced meal, and have a blast. The place is quite large and can get a little noisey during game time, but that's just part of the fun. And, because of it's size they can handle pretty much any size group. The staff is as nice as can be and we've met tons of nice people at the bar. Also this Greene Turtle is excellent at supporting charitable events! Definitely family friendly as well. I've been in several Greene Turtles I didn't much care for but this one is great!

• Visited January 2013
New Jersey
“Nice Sports Bar..... family friendly!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

nice sports bar, family friendly, great cupons ...look or ask for one. the food was good. not large portions...but its a sports bar (smile). TV's and good seating. Our coaches went there after a holiday tournament. families of the teams also enjoyed The green turtle ( who actually sponsored one of the basketball teams that played in the tournamenrt ....great for the community!!!)

Visited January 2013
“Solid sports bar”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

When I was apartment hunting. The person at one hotel told me about this place. So I went and enjoyed my meal. The service was good and the food seemed reasonable priced. I went same time as before a Ravens game... so place was packed with fans. I will be going here again.

• Visited August 2012