“Pretty gross...”

The Greene Turtle
Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I'll make it short and sweet: bad service, dirty silverware, burnt chicken tenders and inedible crab cakes. Easily the worst restaurant in Hunt Valley Town Center, but it was the only one without a line on the weekend (that should have been a sign). I will not be returning, at least not to this location.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wouldn't you normally think you'd know better than to order a T-Bone steak at a sports bar? Well, my wife and I happened to have a Buy One Get One Free coupon and we were hungry, so we ordered the T-Bone steaks...WOW! Believe me we've had several there since, delicious! I haven't heard anyone complain about their food at all, and we've certainly enjoyed everything we've ever ordered there. My wife and I are both retired and we like to go to a movie at the Regal Hunt Valley Cinema. We time our visit so the movie is over about the time happy hour starts at The Greene Turtle (the listing is mis-spelled which is why I had trouble finding it to provide this review). We get our happy hour priced drinks and order a great, reasonably priced meal, and have a blast. The place is quite large and can get a little noisey during game time, but that's just part of the fun. And, because of it's size they can handle pretty much any size group. The staff is as nice as can be and we've met tons of nice people at the bar. Also this Greene Turtle is excellent at supporting charitable events! Definitely family friendly as well. I've been in several Greene Turtles I didn't much care for but this one is great!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

nice sports bar, family friendly, great cupons ...look or ask for one. the food was good. not large portions...but its a sports bar (smile). TV's and good seating. Our coaches went there after a holiday tournament. families of the teams also enjoyed The green turtle ( who actually sponsored one of the basketball teams that played in the tournamenrt ....great for the community!!!)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

When I was apartment hunting. The person at one hotel told me about this place. So I went and enjoyed my meal. The service was good and the food seemed reasonable priced. I went same time as before a Ravens game... so place was packed with fans. I will be going here again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stopped at the Green Turtle Sports Bar and Grille in Hunt Valley on a recent Saturday afternoon. There is a large screen television at the back of the restaurant and several screens on the wall in the restaurant. There is a good sized bar, which contains several television screens.

Each table contains a small television which the diners can change the channels or adjust the volume. The menu is varied and it took us awhile to decide what to order.

They have a great selection of beers, both in bottle and on tap. I ordered the 22 oz draft, which happened to be on special.

My wife ordered the spicy jack stuffed burger, which came with French fries. The burger included jalapenos, pepper jack and cheddar cheeses, melted, and topped with avocado, salsa and cilantro ranch dressing. It was very good.

I ordered the Eastern Shore Mac & cheese, baked with crabmeat, sharp cheddar, bacon, Old Bay with scallions. It is served with mixed greens (lettuce with cucumbers). It was as good as any mac & cheese that I had ever tasted. There was a lot of crab in the dish.

The food was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. We will return to the Green Turtle.