“quality Greek comfort food”
Review of Yasou Greek Bistro

Yasou Greek Bistro
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I have dined here on three or four prior occassions. Last night we took the plunge and asked two other couples to joing us. Their BYOB policy for wine is fair-$2 corkage fee per drinker at the table. We shared three appetizers and all were pronounced good-particularly the spanikopita. Four folks had their grilled lamb chops, one had their special Greek salad with shrimp and I had the Moussaka. The lamb chops were a hit, but the salad and Moussaka were not as favorably received. The Moussaka was not hot enough and was overwhelmed by the sauce. The salad seemed to lack sufficient shrimp. The service was friendly and adequate. All agreed that they would visit again.

1  Thank Grandsir

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can't stop going to this place! Have taken business colleagues for lunch, friends and family for dinner, gotten carry out - it's all great. The place is pretty small, so as it gets more popular, the wait/line gets longer at peak times. It is BYOB, with a small setup charge. Everything I have had is great. Appetizers: trio plater of Greek dips, calamari, stuffed grape leaves - all yummy. Greek salad with chicken, gyro, or naked, all served with very good pita. But the best dinner is the Combo Platter, with 3 lamb chops and a very good crab cake for $25 is the winner. Comes with two sides, one of which could be a Greek salad. We have gotten an appetizer and split this platter and have taken food home!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A warm and inviting place. Staff is helpful and cheerful. Took friends there and they loved it. We all had different entrees. Go to place anytime I need my Greek food fix.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been to this restaurant on several occasions, and it has always been an excellent experience. It is a rather small place with about 12 tables on a strip mall with plenty of parking.
This time it was on a Saturday evening at about 7pm and there was a short line ahead of us. We had to wait about 15 minutes or so, which was not very bad.
The food is always excellent! This time we had Pastisio with a Greek Salad. The servings are plentiful and can actually be shared by two people. The prices are very reasonable! Since we shared, our bill was actually only $13!
All of the staff are extremely competent. The greeter was very friendly and efficient. The three waiters were wonderful! There were about 5-6 cooks in the kitchen, and an efficient person cleaning the tables. All of the staff worked together and seemed to sincerely like one another.
The place is extremely clean and neat for a busy restaurant. When I went to the rest room, one of the employees was actually in there cleaning a little during the busiest time of the evening.
We intend to come back often!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Something about the Greek salad at Yasou makes it better than any other salad I've had. Topped with grilled chicken, it's even tastier!