See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I wasn't able to give ZERO!!! Avoid this Econo lodge at all costs!! I told the front desk, the manager never even came to speak to me. I prepaid, checked out early after 3 rooms, along with my own all complained about roaches. I was never given credit back to my card for the unused nights, yet Corporate Choice Hotels was even notified and rebooked me to another one not far Econo lodge Frederick which is 1000% better!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! You will regret it. I tried to deal with the GM SHAILESH PATEL, but never was addressed, spoken to nor had a call returned. Hope this review helps your decision to not choose here!!

Please see photos!!

Room tip: Stay in Econo lodge Frederick 1000% better
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I didn't even get past the front desk this place smelled like cigarette smoke in the lobby the smell was strong and old like they don't clean and to top it off they want a $100 deposit for what they don't even take care of the hotel no body cant mess it up even worse than they already have....

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shakita S
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Lots of bedbugs. Not fun.
Avoid or you may also get bitten up.

Mandatory fee for safe not disclosed at time of booking. Fee is charged regardless if you want or need safe just a sneaky way to jack up the room price.

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank Jacob_Maslow
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Agent checking me in was rude and unwelcoming, over charged me for the room and said well it's only a few dollars more. Pre request were not met , agent said she didn't get them even though she knew what they were. Room was clean, asked for one bed room had two.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2017

We were woke up at 7:00 am on a Sunday morning by a leaf blower, the clerk lied and said it was not any of the staff. In a way he did not lie, it was the contracted landscapers. He also tried to say it was noise from a local construction site, even though you could see the people outside the building. Also the water pressure was low and had to stand under the shower head to try to get wet. The worst thing though was the BLACK MOLD, in the shower, also a seedy neighborhood. Spent a little more money and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2017