“Good stay - no problems”

Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed July 22, 2014

An overall good stay for the price. Check in was quick and easy. Service desk was pleasant and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. For the price, is was a very, very good stay. I would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank StanEMiles
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our hotel. We have worked very hard trying to provide the best customer service we can to our guests and it means so much to us, when a guest takes the time to give us a great review. We hope to see you again soon..and again, thank you...

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with a small group of students. I must say for an Econo Lodge it was very nice. The rooms were great & comfortable. The kids enjoyed it and the staff was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful stay

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kathryn S
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We strive to make every guest experience a great one. We truly enjoy have groups stay with us and thank you for choosing our hotel for your group experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was visiting a sick friend a local hospital and needed a place to stay. I can't express how nice my room was at this hotel. Modern design, very clean, and the mattress was so comfortable. The staff was so helpful and friendly and I got a great rate. I was informed that the hotel is under new management and are really trying to spread the word about the their renovations, so I thought by putting my opinion on here, it might help. I will stay here again because my friend will be in the hospital for a month or two.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathy S
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Kathy,
Thank you so much for your great review, we really have worked so hard to make every guest experience a wonderful one. We are so pleased you liked our new renovated rooms. We hope to see you again soon...and again, thanks so much.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a moderately priced hotel in the area, and is fairly basic in appearance and comfort. The staff is outstanding--willing to help with any problems. Parking was cloe to the building and well lighted.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The place was over priced.The hotel lacked a lot. The staff was awesome!!!!
They carried my stuff upstairs while rest of my crew were at work. Always happy to bring towels. They went out of their way to be helpful even got pans and dishes for the kitchenette.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank conniegail
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is one of the least costly hotels in the area, and it shows. I found the staff to be borderline rude, the TV was fuzzy, (could not get ABC at all). If you can afford a better place I would recommend doing so.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Steven T
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I took a large group of students there for one night during a trip to DC. As I had several bad experiences with a few other places for the group stay, this hotel pleasantly surprised me. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The room equipped with microwave oven and refrigerator is clean and nice. The assistant manage who handled our case was able to offer us a reasonable group rate. The only shortcoming I found is the continental breakfast, which only has very limited choices.
Highly recommend it to the travelers who look for a decent place with reasonable price. We will definitely stay there for our next DC trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank moonNewYorkCity
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Colony South
Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
5 mi away
Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Oxon Hill
TownePlace Suites Clinton by Marriott at Joint Base Andrews

Been to Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.

Address: 7851 Malcolm Rd, Clinton, MD 20735-1713
Location: United States > Maryland > Clinton
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Price Range: $57 - $78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clinton Econo Lodge