“RCW”

Add it.
Levi's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is AWESOME,the atmosphere is fine, the food prep personnel are very friendly. You get a substantial amount of food per order and the price is extremely affordable.They have a wide range of food and side items. Levi's has a dinning area, but most folks get the food to go.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had the smothered chicken with green beens, mashed potatoes. Plenty of free parking, has a bar, and sit down seating. Here you can see your food before you purchase, and it was very good. Staff was friendly and direct, moving the lines right along. I recommend you try it right of route 5 or Branch ave.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017

enjoyed easy menu but can not recall details of the visit now beyond it was some months ago and I thought it was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Picked up a visiting pastor from the airport and was on the way to hotel in Bowie, Maryland. He only eats vegetables so we stopped in to Levi to grab lunch. We tried to find the one near National Harbor but was unable. He ordered the veggie platter and loved it. I order pork chops and they were pretty good. The portions were large and we dine in. I would return if I had the chance.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

I truly enjoy each time I come here. The food is great, I was never disappointed. The cooking reminds me of my growing up years. It works great if you don't want to cook, it's quick if you want to pick up just sides and if they don't have what you want already cooked, they will cook it for you. You can't beat that!! The prices are affordable. Also, they have a bar and social life certain times and days.

Date of visit: July 2017