“OK BBQ--nothing fancy”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Arizona
“OK BBQ--nothing fancy”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

The neighborhood doesn't look like the best, so we were a little leery, but it was late and we were hungry. The place isn't fancy, but the brisket sandwich my husband had was okay but the pork Carolina Wrap I had was very good, plus I had a side of baked sweet potato which was huge and came with cinnamon-sugar...yum. If I lived close by, I'd go again for the wrap.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food decent. They play a...”
Reviewed November 13, 2007

Food decent. They play a LOT of Keno there though. You can see it from EVERY seat on the screens around the restaurant.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Maryland
“The BBQ straight off the farm”
Reviewed May 23, 2007

The BBQ is awesome, The staff is another matter! If you can deal with having to ask for everything under the sun to start eating this is the place for you. The portions are I think are a lil low compared to other places in the area.

2 Thank Phathoney