“Tony”

Texas Ribs & BBQ
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Food is fantastic. I found myself licking my fingers instead of wasting the food on the napkins. Got to make sure you get there early fills up quick for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Texas Ribs & BBQ

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant many times. The food is always good and the waitresses are always pleasant. If the owner is there he always greets each customer. I have had many of their entrees and each time the food is cooked to perfection.You feel like family when you come in and the prices are very reasonable. When your in Southern Maryland you have to check out Texas Ribs and BBQ. I keep going back because the food is just that good.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Showed up at this place to visit with friends and have a few drinks, noticed that it was extremely hot at the bar so I asked the bartender to turn down the heat. The rest of the patrons were complaining about the same thing. The bartender went to talk with her manager because the thermostat was in his office. He said tough and if they think it's too hot they can just leave. I found this completely ridiculous in the business stand point.

3  Thank Steven B
Reviewed October 23, 2013

found this place using my GPS when I was in the area, and for a native Texan it turned out to have excellent brisket, perhaps the best in the area. I only had a brisket sandwich to go so can't comment on their range of BBQ, but the brisket was as good as I've had in the mid-atlantic.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am always going here for lunch or dinner and love it. You must try the "sweet bbq sauce", it is unique and on of my favorites. I have tried everything from the ribs, fried catfish, Carolina pulled pork sandwich, pulled chicken sandwich (huge amount of meat), the Bourbon Burger (yummy sauce!), grilled chicken, and chicken tenders; all equally good and awesome value! The potato salad is good, fresh, and tasty and so is the BBQ beans; perfect amount of seasonings. And my favorite: the tall draft beers served in a frosty 32 oz, 24 oz or pint glass for reasonable price. Beer selection ranges from domestic stuff to better selections like Yaengling, Guinness, Blue Moon, and Sam Adams Seasonal. At this time, I pay $6 for a huge beer. The coconut cream pie is awesome for dessert if you can ever get it before its gone! Oh, and they serve brunch type food on weekends like chicken tenders and waffles or a spicy southwest omelet.