Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring
$63
Motel 6 Martinsburg(Martinsburg)
$60
$80
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
  • Pool
$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubyogurtextra blanketswhite tailchoice hotelsindoor poolwould stay here againroom was cleanski areafree breakfastgood nights sleepcommon areasmake your own waffleswhitetail ski resortparking lot ishot breakfastfitness center
Reviewed October 16, 2010

We had been to a wedding in Jamestown Ny and on travelling to Washinton Dulles for our return flight we decided to look for a place to stop the previous night. We had called into several places and been disappointed (rates and friendliness) when we chanced upon the Sleep Inn & Suites in Clear Spring,what a difference a front desk reception that actually wanted to accommodate us. Our stay even though only one night was an absolute delight as all the services available were first class, from the refreshing jacussi to the (my wifes delight) indoor swimming pool. The room was without doubt one of the best rooms we have had (we make on average 3-4 US trips per year). When we next fly into Dulles our first night will definitely be here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife, our toddler and I stayed here while traveling from Chicago to Virginia to visit family. We pulled in at about midnight and were just looking for a nice place to spend the night. This fit the bill nicely. The rooms were nice. We had a room with a single king bed. By the time we set up our daughter's pack-n-play, the room was pretty full. It might have seemed a little small if we were trying to use this as home base for a longer trip, but for a one-night stay while traveling, it was fine. Breakfast was free and was good. There were even toddler friendly options in the buffet. If we are looking for a place to stay while making that trip again in the future, we would certainly consider stopping here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We came up for a short ski weekend and booked here as this property is closest to Whitetail. After reading the reviews I was not sure about the "bug problem". Well it is gone - when I made our reservation the manager told me that it was just due to new construction...so no problems!

The staff was terrific - the room large and very comfortable! The staff gave us loads of dinner suggestions and we had a terrific time!

I would highly recommend this property for anyone wanting to visit this area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2009

I checked into this hotel last night much to my surprise after being in my room for a few minuets I saw several bugs then more and more. I went to the front desk and they handed me a paper about "Stink bugs" basicly saying that there was nothing that they could do aobut them. I had my room suitched - needless to say there were bugs in this room too. I went to the front desk again and they would do nothing. In the morning when I was checking out they refused to give me my deposit back and claimed that I smoked in the room. (we are not smokers) this hotel may look nice but its filled with bugs and the staff likes to rip people off. I am going to contact the main office today.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travel4fun777
lowxtreme, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2010

Due to recent construction on our brand new facility, we suffered with stink bugs initially. However, since our opening, we use a exterminator on a regular basis, and proud to say they are far and few between. It's been on the news about how they invaded our area.We have learned they are totally harmless. We appreciate the guest feedback, and look forward to their next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2009

This was a great hotel in the quaint town of Clear Spring. Rooms are nice, beds were comfortable and the kids really enjoyed the indoor pool. Also, liked the flat screen TVs and internet hookup.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family