“Repeat Visit, Nice and Clean”

Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clear Spring
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed at this motel back in June/13 and found it to be clean and comfortable. So we stayed again this month, November/13. We found the beds to be comfortable and the motel quiet. We got up early as we had to travel on south. They have a deluxe continental breakfast from 6-9. I was going to have a waffle but the mix looked like it had separated so I decided on something else. Coffee was good and we took a cup to go in our travel mugs. I recommend this motel although it was a bit out of the way for us because we were travelling I-81. We could not get onto the internet and the woman at the desk tried to help us but she could not get our laptop to complete the connection either.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Management732, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We are glad to have you staying with us again and hope to see you in the future. You are correct it's a very quiet hotel. The waffles are always a hit with our guests.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We arrived at 3am left at 9:30 am on our way to NYC, are choices were slim however very happy we stopped. The staff was friendly, place was clean and my bed was fine. The only negative I have we're the rubbery eggs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Management732, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words on our property. We take all comments serious and always try to improve our guest experience. We will look at the eggs and make sure we put out the best product.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

First, I got this room at the Friends & Family rate, but that shouldn't mean worse service. The room clearly hadn't been used in a while, because it had a musty smell and was infested with stink bugs. We moved to a new room, which was fun since we have a toddler who needed to go to bed. THAT room had a problem with the toilet. My husband asked if they could fix it - they brought up a kit to fix it, and he did it himself! For all of our trouble, we asked if they could refund part of our room rate or do something to make this up. They said since we were already getting a discounted rate, they couldn't do anything. I didn't realize a discounted rate meant worse service. We will make the extra few mile trip into Hagerstown next time.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Rekico
Management732, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

We are sorry about your experience at our hotel and would like to speak with you on Thursday if you are able to call me? If so just ask for Matt.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way to NYC on a travel tour. It was clean. It has rooms opening up to the pool area which I thought was neat. No problems to speak of. Rooms were clean. Not impressed with the breakfast bar but hey it was free! I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: They have rooms which open to the pool area which is neat if you have children or want to go to the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Jeff H, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review. We are currently looking for new items on our breakfast display so we hope you will give us a chance the next time your coming through our area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hotel is off the I70 close to Hagerstown. Used coupon from hotel coupon guide and stayed for $55 in double queen room including breakfast.
Efficient and friendly staff, nice pool.
McDonalds next door, the only 2 restaurants in Clear Spring close at 8 pm so we ended up at the outlet village's food court which is one exit further on the I70.
Good breakfast with eggs, sausage, yoghurt, waffles etc.
Overall very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review and I will share your comments with the staff. We hope to see you in the future on your next trip through the area.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here with my family. Just a quick over night trip to the outlets. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean from top to bottom, very safe, and the free breakfast was good. I cannot say enough good things. We will be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for your review on our property. We value feedback from our guest so we know how we are doing. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My grandson and I stayed there in August 2012. This July we stopped again for one night with two more grandchildren, their parents and my wife. We found the same hospitality, clean rooms and good accomadations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We are glad to have you back with us again! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and please share your experience with your friends. I will share your comments with the staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clear Spring
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hagerstown
Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn
Best Western Berkeley Springs In...
#1 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North
Super 8 Hancock MD
Super 8 Hancock MD
#1 of 2 in Hancock

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring? Share your experiences!