“A chain but a good chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #20 of 32 Restaurants in Chevy Chase
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A chain but a good chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is always consistent. I love the lettuce wraps and the shrimp pot stickers. It's Americanized Chinese food but good. I appreciate the quality control and it tastes yummy no matter where you get it--MD--NC or wherever!

Visited February 2013

DuBois, Pennsylvania
“Dependable, delicious dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I think we have all come to depend on PF Chang's to always deliver a great dinner and last night was no different.
I had the lettuce wraps which are always my favorite and had the Honey chicken with brown rice and peach, ginger tea.
It was wonderful, as was the service.

Visited March 2013
West Chester, PA
“Consistent as all PF Changs are”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love asian cuisine, and as such am not a great fan of PF Changs. I think of it as a great place to take people for Asian cuisine, if they are not fans of asian cuisine. Does that make sense? I say that because the flavors are a bit muted, americanized...if you will. But, if you are a fan of PF Changs, this location is consistent, although the interior is not as nice as most of them.

Visited January 2013
McLean, Virginia
“Skip this Location!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We love PF Changs but this location is very poor. Food, service and entire experience was depressing and unedible. Sadly I had to write this review to hope others avoid this location.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My nine year old daughter and i went there for lunch after her doctor's appt. Everything we ordered was delicious and the food was served fast. My daughter was in 7th heaven. I enjoyed it too.

Visited October 2012