“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway

Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cheverly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Me and my family have stayed here several times due to medical reasons. The staff is amazing! Very friendly, understanding and great to make sure all needs are met! The managers are outstanding individuals and treat you as though you are part of their family rather than just a guest! I absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in this area! I have to travel frequently to MD for medical reasons and I will go no where else to stay! I am an official HoJo team member!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Smileynangel
Sarah G, Manager at Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest; Welcome to the Team HoJo! We are delighted to have you and your family with us and appreciate you choosing to stay at Howard Johnson Washington DC North. We are very pleased to see that we far exceed your expectations each time you are in town and we are happy that you selected our hotel to be your home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we'll see you soon.
Montross, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was just a recent customer of Howard Johnson in Cheverly, MD.,and I just want to commend the workers at the hotel.They really make staying at a Hotel a joy instead of a pain. The rooms are clean and spacious. Housekeeping is on top of keeping everything nice and clean Front Desk staff is one of the best I had encountered. I travel all over for work and they really made a difference in my work week. They are polite and efficient. I really enjoyed my stay at Howard Johnson. I was there for 3 1/2 months, so I really got a chance to see how all of the employees are committed to their work. (I never leave reviews) but I just wanted to share my experience with other potential contracted worker in that area. Thanks, Carl and all of the Howard Johnson Staff. Sincerely, W. Bryan

Room Tip: Room********** 216
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dear Guest; Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay with us. We strive to always go above and beyond and anticipate our guests needs before they ask. We are pleased that we exceeded your expectation and we are humbled by all the kind things you said as we were simply doing what we do best- treating others as we want to be treated. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest while in town for work and thank you for allowing the Howard Johnson Washington DC North to be your home away from home for so long. We will pass the compliments along to Carl, housekeeping and the rest of the staff. Please come back and see us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheverly
Dupont Circle
Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House
Hyatt Place Washington DC/White ...
#46 of 141 in Washington DC
4.5 of 5 stars 528 reviews

Been to Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway

Property: Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway
Address: 5811 Annapolis Rd, Cheverly, MD 20784-1201 (Formerly Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway)
Location: United States > Maryland > Cheverly
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cheverly
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway 3*
Welcome to the brand new Wyndham Garden Washington DC North. The hotel is located just off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway near Interstate 95. Our Cheverly, Maryland hotel offers the comforts and conveniences of home with each room equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. A delicious hot Full American Breakfast cooked fresh is available for an affordable cost daily. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi Internet access, on-site fitness center, meeting facilities, 24-hour front desk, shuttle service and free large-vehicle parking. Let our free shuttle service escort you to and from the Cheverly Metro Station/Orange Line as well as the Prince George's Hospital Center. The hotel also features a lobby bistro and bar, business center with copy and fax service, and meeting / banquet facilities for your next event. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Wyndham Garden Washington DC North BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Washington Dc North/Bw Parkway Hotel Cheverly